Health insurance company overview
Bupa, originally the British United Savings Association, is the largest health insurance provider in the United Kingdom. Bupa is a non-profit organization that is able to reap all profits back into health insurance and provide care services to its clients.
Bupa’s main interests are health insurance, care homes for disabled young people and the elderly, workplace health services, health assessments and chronic disease management services.
Sixty years ago, Bupa was created to help prevent, alleviate and treat disease and ill-health of all kinds. Today, our goal remains the same. By investing in innovative services, such as providing access to the latest medicines, proven treatments, and pioneering dementia care, they continue to doggedly help people live longer, healthier and happier lives.
With no shareholders, they can focus on taking care of you
At Bupa, they have no shareholders. Their priority is to take care of you… through nursing homes, health insurance, home health care, health centers and dental centers.
Booba’s goal is a longer, healthier and happier life
They do this by providing a wide range of healthcare services, support and advice to people throughout their lives.Read:How to get out of financial debt with a low earnings 2024
It is a leading international healthcare group, operating care homes, health centres, dental centers and hospitals, offering personal and company health insurance and providing home healthcare, workplace health services, health assessments and chronic disease management services including health coaching.
They are committed to making high-quality healthcare, focused on patient needs, affordable and accessible in the areas of health, chronic disease management and aging.
Health insurance plans
Here’s a summary of Bupa’s most popular health insurance plans to help you find the plan that’s right for you.
Bubba by you
Bupa By You enables you to build your preferred health insurance option by choosing your primary health insurance option from the list below
- Bupa Mass – Covers your medical costs from diagnosis to treatment and aftercare for all conditions including cancer. You can then choose from a variety of outpatient limits.
- Bupa treatment and care – For people who are happy to be diagnosed by the NHS but want to receive treatment privately. We will cover the cost of treatment by a private consultant and subsequent care in a private hospital, where eligible.
You can then adjust your cover as you wish from a range of options including hospital network, excess cover, cancer cover options, dental and vision cover, travel cover and complementary therapies cover.Read:Fußball: RWE gelingt Befreiungschlag im Derby gegen Dortmund
Bubba’s Cancer Promise
- We understand the impact cancer can have on the lives of our members, and we are constantly evolving our health care plans to adapt to the advances being made to treat and cure this disease.
- With no financial or time restrictions on accessing cancer treatment during your Bupa membership, you can rest assured that all your eligible cancer treatment costs are paid in full, provided you use one of our recognized consultants with whom we have already agreed fees within your chosen Bupa hospital network. .
- If you choose NHS Cancer Cover Plus, cover is only available when the radiotherapy, chemotherapy or surgery you need is not available from your NHS.
It also provides its members:
- Help and advice from our specialist oncology support team and oncology nurses throughout any cancer treatment.
- Support from our Treatment Options service for patients making decisions about cancer care.
- Treatment is provided through our network of recognized breast, bowel and gynecological cancer centres.
- A wide range of information is available on our website, including our Cance Health Hub
Likes download…Read:Arminia Bielefeld gewinnt torreiches Traditionsduell