Cape Breton University is a place where students receive a high-quality, world-class education on Canada’s most challenging island. At Cape Breton University, students’ visions are shaped and their interests are shaped.
With the aspirational natural environments, dynamic culture and welcoming local communities surrounding Cape Breton University, Cape Breton University is home to more than 5,000 students from more than 50 countries around the world.
CBU students can become members of a diverse campus community and can benefit from unique opportunities, experiences, and a safe, supportive teaching environment. To enrich the living and learning experience, CBU provides unparalleled support to students to ensure they are prepared for success.
There are programs in a variety of subject areas, and they typically perform well above national averages in terms of faculty-student interaction and service learning. Areas of study include hospitality, tourism, engineering, supply chain management, business, liberal arts, public administration, science, health, and professional programs.
- Host university: Cape Breton University;
- Host country: Canada;
- Scholarship Type: Partial financing;
- Level of study: University level;
- Scholarship value: $30,000;
- Available topics: All topics;
- Eligible countries: international students;
- Registration deadline: The scholarship is open.
Admission scholarships are now open to undergraduate and international students in all subjects available at Cape Breton University, Canada.Read:Was Sie über Prävention, Ursachen und Symptome von Leberzirrhose wissen sollten
The university is committed to excellence in teaching and learning. Each successful applicant will be awarded a scholarship of up to $30,000 to help fund study expenses in Canada.
- No failure in 11th or 12th grade courses;
- GPA is determined based on all 11th grade AC&AD courses and all 12th grade AC&AD courses successfully completed after the first semester;
- The GPA of international students coming directly from high school will be determined by Cape Breton University;
- Conditional bids to teach English as a Second Language (ESL) must be attended by a CBU English language partner school in order for the scholarship to be honored.
To be eligible for the scholarship, candidates must be accepted into an undergraduate program at the university.
Supporting documents: Applicants must submit copies of all schools they have attended and a copy of their passport.
Admission requirements: Candidates must meet the university’s admission qualifications.
Language requirements:Read:12 Faktoren senken Ihr Demenz-Risiko
- TOEFL scores are 550 (paper), 213 (computer) or 80 (online): www.ets.org;
- Academic IELTS score (and IELTS index) 6.5, with no section lower than 6.0: www.ielts.org
- CAEL score 60 (including online CAEL): www.cael.ca;
- MELAB score 85: www.melab.ca
- Pearson PTE (Academic) Score 59: www.pearsonpte.com;
- CanTEST score 4.5 (reading and listening), 4.0 (writing);
- The Duolingo English test score is 115 for undergraduate, degree, and certificate programs.