As one of Canada’s leading institutions, Fanshawe College of Applied Arts and Technology was established in southwestern Ontario, Canada as a public college. Fanshawe College has an enrollment of approximately 42,000 students and offers more than two hundred higher education programs.
Fanshawe College is committed to providing a high quality, high value educational experience at competitive nominal tuition rates. It offers a convenient academic campus with advanced educational resources located in modern facilities on over 100 acres of beautifully designed property. The Foundation also provides support to students in finding housing and other arrangements for incoming international students. Fanshawe College offers practical professional training to support students in starting their careers by combining valuable, paid work experience with their academic programme.
Fanshawe College has over 15 academic schools:
- Faculty of Apprenticeships and Transport Technology.
- Donald J. School Smith Building Technology;
- School of Culinary Arts, Tourism and Hospitality;
- Lawrence Quinlin School of Business;
- School of Public Safety;
- Aviation Technology Norton Wolfe School.
- nursing school;
- School of Technology and Applied Sciences.
- School of Liberal Studies and Languages;
- School of Community Studies;
- School of Information Technology;
- School of Contemporary Media;
- College of Health Sciences.
- Design school;
- School of Performing and Digital Arts.
The AAR Aircraft Service Award is available to national and international students and Diploma students in Avionics at Fanshawe College, Canada.Read:Welche Vitamine fettlöslich sind und wie sie wirken
Successful applicants will receive a scholarship for the Aviation Technician – Avionics Maintenance program at Fanshawe College.
- Host university: Fanshawe College;
- Host country: Canada;
- Level of study: Diploma level
- Scholarship Worth: Check out the details below;
- Eligible countries: National and international students;
- aavailable Threads: Avionics.
- Registration deadline: 1street October 2021.
Students must submit their applications through the university’s web application portal. Students must apply for the scholarship independently via FanshaweOnline using their university login details.
- Scanned copies of university academic records;
- A 150-word essay containing the main reason the student decided to pursue a career in aviation and aircraft maintenance.
Candidates must achieve a minimum of 75% in their High School Leaving Certificate in order to be accepted into Fanshawe College.Read:University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2024-2024, Canada – . 2024
- TOEFL IBT: 79;
- IELTS: 6.0;
- CAEL: Overall score of 60, with no score lower than 50 in any of the four categories;
- Academic PTE: 53;
- Cambridge Examination of English: FCE/CAE/CPE: overall score of 169, with a minimum language proficiency level of 162;
- ELE: 70% and above on all sections of the test for most programs.