Israel – Ticker: Netanyahu in war cabinet: “We will crush Hamas”
Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced on Monday that Israel will continue its military campaign in Gaza until Hamas is completely dismantled. Speaking at a meeting of his war cabinet, Netanyahu said, “We will continue to strike at Hamas until its capability to launch rockets at our cities is completely obliterated.”
Netanyahu’s strong statement comes as the conflict between Israel and Hamas in the Gaza Strip enters its second week, with no signs of a ceasefire in sight. The Israeli military has been carrying out airstrikes on Hamas targets in Gaza, while Hamas has been firing rockets into Israel.
The prime minister’s vow to crush Hamas reflects the Israeli government’s determination to put an end to the ongoing rocket attacks from Gaza. Netanyahu emphasized that Israel has the right to defend itself and will do whatever it takes to ensure the safety and security of its citizens. He also criticized the international community for what he called “double standards” in its response to the conflict.
Netanyahu’s declaration of intent to destroy Hamas is seen by many as a significant escalation in the Israeli military’s approach. While previous operations against Hamas in Gaza have aimed to weaken the militant group and deter further attacks, this latest campaign appears to be aimed at completely dismantling Hamas’s infrastructure and capabilities.Read:Erste Frau mit bionischer Hand – Fest mit Knochen und Nerven verknüpfte Armprothese verbessert Kontrolle und neuronales Feedback
Hamas, on the other hand, remains defiant and has vowed to continue its attacks on Israel. The Palestinian militant group insists that it is fighting against Israeli occupation and for the rights of Palestinians. In a press conference on Monday, Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh said, “Our people will continue the resistance until all their goals are achieved.”
The ongoing conflict has caused widespread destruction and loss of life in Gaza. According to Palestinian health officials, at least 200 people, including dozens of children, have been killed in the Israeli airstrikes. On the Israeli side, 10 people, including one soldier, have been killed by Hamas rockets.
International leaders have called for an immediate ceasefire and expressed deep concern over the escalating violence. Diplomatic efforts to broker a ceasefire are underway, but so far they have not yielded any results. The United Nations and several countries have urged Israel to exercise restraint and avoid civilian casualties.
The conflict has also led to protests and demonstrations around the world, with many calling for an end to Israeli airstrikes and an end to the blockade of Gaza. Pro-Palestinian activists have accused Israel of disproportionate use of force and human rights violations, while supporters of Israel argue that the country has the right to defend itself from rocket attacks.Read:bester augenärzte in deutschland
As the conflict enters its second week, the situation remains volatile and the possibility of further escalation cannot be ruled out. The international community must redouble its efforts to bring an end to the violence and find a lasting solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
In the meantime, the people of Gaza continue to suffer the consequences of the ongoing hostilities. The destruction of schools, hospitals, and residential buildings has left many homeless and without access to basic necessities. The humanitarian crisis in Gaza is worsening by the day, and urgent action is needed to alleviate the suffering of innocent civilians.
In conclusion, the Israeli military’s latest campaign against Hamas in Gaza represents a significant escalation in the conflict. Prime Minister Netanyahu’s vow to crush Hamas reflects Israel’s determination to put an end to rocket attacks. However, the international community must continue to push for a ceasefire and work towards a long-term solution that addresses the root causes of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.Read:Terroralarm in Frankreich: Schloss Versailles erneut geräumt
Israël hoed nach Angaben der US-Regierung sterven Wasserversorgung in het zuiden van Gazastreifens wiederhergestellt. Der Nationale Sicherheitsberater des Weißen Hauses, Jake Sullivan, sagt im Fernsehsender CNN, israelische Regierungsvertreter hätten ihm mitgeteilt, “dat is het resultaat van het water in de zuidelijke Gaza-strepen”.
Na de grote woede van Hamas tegelijkertijd is Israël volledig vrijgesproken door de radicale Palästinenserorganisatie. De Lieferung von Treibstoff, Lebensmitteln en Wasser in de besiedelten Küstenstreifen stopten.