Located in Liverpool, England, the University of Liverpool is a public research university, a degree-granting Royal Chartered University and known as one of the original six “red brick” civic universities.
The University of Liverpool scored top results for environmental policy, environmental staff, environmental auditing, fair trade, ethical investment policy and waste recycling, while receiving points for carbon emissions, water recycling and energy source.
The university offers a wide range of on-campus housing options as well as off-campus student villages. As part of a £660 million investment in campus facilities and student experience, the university has built 3 new halls on campus, while refurbishing existing residences.
The University of Liverpool provides a unique experience for students by placing them at the forefront of research and teaching.
The University of Liverpool is regularly ranked among the top 200 universities in the world, is a member of the prestigious Russell Group of leading research universities in the UK and has a global reach.
- Host university: University of Liverpool;
- Host country: United kingdom;
- Level of study: PhD;
- Scholarship Type: Partial financing;
- Scholarship Worth: Check out the details below;
- Eligible countries: European, national and international students;
- Available topics: Life and health sciences;
- Registration deadline: January 10, 2024.
International PhD Positions in Sulphates – Renewable Industrial Sugars Production Scholarship Editorial Kit is available to international, European and national students in the field of Health and Life Sciences to provide them with the opportunity to pursue PhD studies at the University of Liverpool, UK.Read:Symptome Vitamin B12-Mangel: Daran erkennst du sie
In addition, the University of Liverpool provides tuition fees at the UK rate only, a Research Training and Support Grant (RTSG), and a stipend.
To be considered for the programme, candidates must be enrolled at the university and be international students.
Applicants are responsible for applying for their preferred study program through the university’s online platform. To obtain the scholarship, applications must be sent to (email protected).
The following documents must be submitted by applicants:
- CV with contact information for at least two academic or other references;
- A cover letter clearly stating their first choice of project, and possibly their second choice of project, as well as any additional information they feel is relevant to their application; You can indicate, for example, why students are particularly interested in the chosen project(s) and the chosen university;
- Copies of relevant university transcripts and certificates;
- A copy of the student’s passport.
Admission Requirements:Read:Diese beliebte Frucht kann in Kombination mit der Pille gefährlich sein
Candidates are required to check university entrance qualifications.
This opportunity requires international students to have internationally recognized English language qualifications.