St. Lawrence College was founded as a college of applied arts and technology. The college offers many courses like Business Administration, Engineering and Technology, Electronics, Home Economics, and many more to guide, mentor and educate people to work in their communities. Therefore, the primary focus of the college was applied arts and technology. Students were offered vocational courses and certificate programs that were short in duration but guaranteed employment in some other field.
St. Lawrence College is one of the most popular institutions in Canada. SLC has more than 100 full-time programs, as well as certificates, diplomas, professional training, graduate degrees, and credential programs, in areas such as autism, related behavioral sciences, mental health, and addiction. It provides a nurturing environment with a dedicated staff of professionals committed to supporting and assisting students in achieving their goals. The College’s mission is to provide a lifelong inspiration for excellence in education through an inspiring approach to learning that promotes excellence and quality in education and training.
- Host university: St. Lawrence College.
- Host country: Canada;
- Level of study: Postgraduate level.
- Scholarship Type: Partial financing;
- Scholarship Worth: 2000 Canadian dollars;
- Eligible countries: international students;
- Threads: All topics;
- Registration deadline: May 15y2024.
Canadian Experience Scholarships are available to international students in all fields to provide them with the opportunity to pursue their graduate studies at St. Lawrence College in Canada.Read:Nordsachsens Gesundheitsamt bietet Impfungen gegen Grippe vor Ort an
Successful applicants will be offered up to $2,000 as a discount on their second semester tuition fees in any advanced degree program undertaken at St. Lawrence College.
To be considered for consideration, applicants must be international students and graduates of a Canadian high school, college or university other than St. Lawrence College.
In order to apply for this scholarship programme, applicants need to be accepted into postgraduate courses at the university. Then you must complete the scholarship application form.
The following documents are required from students:
- An original or fully certified copy and a translated copy of high school or post-secondary diplomas or equivalent,
- An original or certified copy of your high school or post-secondary school diploma or degree.
St. Lawrence College admission requirements:
- For more information on how to become a student at St. Lawrence College, please visit the Ontario College Application Service at ontariocolleges.ca.
- Students must submit their academic records and purchase an application package from OCAS in order to successfully register online. Once all necessary documents and required application fees are received, the application is considered complete. This is important for software compiled applications.
- Success in achieving the minimum required admission criteria does not guarantee admission to any number of very challenging programmes, and candidates may be graded. Positions are available on a first-come, first-served basis, and some candidates may be waitlisted or denied admission to the program.
- Ranking is based on the applicant’s prior academic experience, including core courses required for program selection and overall success. In some cases, additional acceptance tests may be used. If program requirements include specific courses, credit must be earned from at least two completed courses. Remember, you must complete all requirements and any required minimum grades by the deadline listed on your slc.me portal for the fall 2024 semester. Please see individual program pages for specific information about prerequisites.
Language requirements:Read:So leicht schmilzt das Bauchfett
Each candidate must have a sufficient level of English to be able to communicate with teachers and understand the specific terminology used in their field.
For more details, visit the official website: https://www.stlawrencecollege.ca/services/international/scholarships-for-international-students