The University of British Columbia (UBC) is known as the world’s leading research university. Our exciting Vancouver campus is located in a natural setting, just 10 km from the city centre.
The location is truly gorgeous, with a backdrop of forests and snow-capped hills, as well as stunning panoramic views of the ocean. At the University of British Columbia, students from across Canada and around the world have full access to its unique scientific and research facilities.
The University of British Columbia offers a successful academic program that allows a doctoral graduate student who demonstrates a financial commitment to pursue a degree. The program provides high-quality, research-based education to candidates that develops them as responsible, knowledgeable, actionable and business-minded citizens.
- Host university: University of British Columbia;
- Host country: Canada;
- Level of study: PhD;
- Scholarship Type: Partial financing;
- Scholarship Worth: $10,000 – $20,000;
- Eligible countries: National and international students;
- available Threads: All topics;
- Registration deadline: June 30, 2021.
The UBC Public Scholars Award for National and International Students is now open to PhD students, national and international students in all subjects available at the University of British Columbia, Canada.Read:University of oxford Allan Myers Scholarships UK, 2024/2024 2024
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship will be paid in two installments of a maximum of $10,000, for a total of $20,000 per student over the course of the PhD.
- Candidates must have no more than 48 months of doctoral studies by August 31, 2020;
- Candidates must be enrolled in the UBC doctoral program as of September 1, 2020;
- Sixth-year candidates have between 48 and 60 months of doctoral studies, which can only be accepted under very special circumstances.
Application process: To participate in this scholarship program, applicants must be studying for a doctoral degree at the chosen Canadian university. Once approved, applicants can proceed to apply for this scholarship.
Supporting documents: Download the final online application form and Canadian Common CV.
Admission requirements: Applicants must have bachelor’s and master’s degrees with high academic standing.
Language requirements: Applicants must successfully complete the English language requirements for admission to the university.