As a public research university, the University of Glasgow is located in Scotland. It is one of the largest and oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is spread across several different campuses.
The University of Glasgow is ranked among the top 100 universities in the world. The university is known for its leading analytical expertise in the liberal arts, medical specialty, cancer studies, and accounting and finance. It is a distinguished associate-level member of the Russell Group of Institutions. A large-scale £1 billion investment project is currently underway within the University estate to provide world-changing teaching, learning and analysis areas and opportunities.
- Host university: University of Glasgow;
- Host country: United kingdom;
- Level of study: PhD;
- Scholarship Type: Fully funded;
- Scholarship Worth: Check out the details below;
- Eligible countries: International and national students;
- Available topics: social science;
- Registration deadline: May 13, 2024.
International PhD Scholarships in the Faculty of Social Sciences are now available to all national and international students and PhD students in the field of Social Sciences to give them the opportunity to pursue their studies at the University of Glasgow, UK.Read:Juckreiz an 5 Körperstellen: Ursachen und Auslöser
Successful candidates will be offered a full tuition fee stipend and an annual stipend at the UKRI rate to undertake their PhD studies in Glasgow.
To be considered, candidates must:
- Have an unconditional or conditional offer of a place on a PhD degree program by 31 January 2024.
- He should not have another full scholarship for the 2024/23 academic session.
- Applicants holding fees only or salary only may be considered for the scholarship.
The application process is available through the university portal. Students must have applied for a UKRI Scholarship award by completing the ESRC Doctoral Scholarship or AHRC Doctoral Scholarship form.
The following documents are required to be submitted to the university:
- Final or current transcripts, including grades, degree certificates,
- Two references on the letterhead,
- Research proposal,
- the biography,
- Written work samples according to the requirements of each subject,
Admission Requirements:Read:Juckreiz an 5 Körperstellen: Ursachen und Auslöser
A candidate is required to have completed a Master’s degree in order to be considered for a place on any of the PhD programs at the University of Glasgow.
Students must meet the university’s English language requirements.